Calvin James

Posted by Prisonissues Prisonissues

#08476-041
U.S.P Lee
PO Box 305
Jonesville, VA 24263

Hello I'm C.J. 6'0 Ft tall, 49 years of age, medium build 205 Lb, brown skinned, brown eyes, and I'm a Pisces. Seeking friendship, race(open), willing to exercise with me love some outdoors, fishing, horse-back riding, and bowling.

I share with sincere hopes of attracting someone REAL. I am incarcerated; to be released by 2020. I'm down but not out. I have taken the reigns as an educator and instructor. Throughout my rehabilitated stay, I had privilege to discover LeatherCrafting; thereby training inmates to appreciate the beauty of leather crafting. Amongth other things i.e. law clerk, data entry, CDL, and computers. I'm a man who loves to uplift, inspire and is goal driven. Interested in someone that likes to laugh and enjoy having a good conversation. I'm easygoing with a pleasant personality and very energetic, and would enjoy meeting a lady of equal or greater dimension, healthy, spiritual, honest, and open. Work to educate self for positive future. Looking forward; Small Business prospects in Managing our Youth. I have previous experience in Business ownership. Currently involved as a Leather Handbag Designer, ( C.J.'s Designer Handbags and Accessories). Looking for a understanding friend with positive mental attributes, open to share ideas and future ambitions. I'm Good at a lot! :) like working with people,cooking and love animals, mainly horses. I stay busy and a true multitasker:). Music, R&B-Old school hip-hop, some country and light rock.

Age:49
March 8, 1969
Gender: Male
Height: 6'0
Hair color: BL
Eye color: BR
Ethnic Background: African-American
Sexual Orientation: straight- Female only

Est: 8/2/16 - Exp: 8/2/17