Est: 10/26/14 Exp: 10/26/15

14 Comments

Carolyn Parker LaRocco Carolyn Parker LaRocco

Re: Daniel Pasterick Jr

Hey man you didn’t age a bit what the hell where’s the wrinkles and your not over weight lookin good
Carolyn Parker Larocco Carolyn Parker Larocco

Re: Daniel Pasterick Jr

I’m officially this Hot Con Danny Pasterick’s GIRLFRIEND so back the F&@ up!!!  And yeah he’s  BUILT in all the right places.  YOUR LOSS
Future Mrs. Pasteick Future Mrs. Pasteick

Re: Daniel Pasterick Jr

This man saved my life and makes me proud to be his woman. Love you my Danny. You mean the world to me Honey. Thank you for your compassionate ways. I will love you forever and ever. Xoxo CP
Angel from your nightmare Angel from your nightmare

Re: Daniel Pasterick Jr

Yeah your psychic and you think it’s funny visiting mamma in my dreams my heart is pumping so fast still from you doin what you did and quite honestly I’m still shaken from it. But I will love you forever! I MISS YOU I MISS YOU! I will catch up to you in the next lifetime too FAIR DEAL DADDY
Little Devil woman Little Devil woman

Re: Daniel Pasterick Jr

Mr. Pasterick: You are notably under my spell. You have officially entered The Twilight Zone. It is in your best interest not to lock eyes with me! So you want to be a Doverite in Pennsytucky. Hey I’m not gonna stop you. If you can guess who this is you can pass go, collect your $200 and come on home to me. I’m waiting... p.s. I love you M.D.P.
Lightning Lightning

Re: Daniel Pasterick Jr

I FEEL your thunder Pasterick.
Keep you guessing Keep you guessing

Re: Daniel Pasterick Jr

What’s the difference between a huge kiss and a small kissI guess I’m just gonna have to find out from you
Future Mrs. Pasterick Future Mrs. Pasterick

Re: Daniel Pasterick Jr

March 30 2018 I will love and treasure you through the good times and rough times. Love you 4 evermore. C P
Mrs. Larocco Mrs. Larocco

Re: Daniel Pasterick Jr

Said something stupid about your Debbie c of s.r.and you still have feelings for her go marry her peace
Carolyn Pasterick Carolyn Pasterick

Re: Daniel Pasterick Jr

Love your gentle kisses My Polish Prince you know you are the love of my life you are hard on me in a great way!Love your Fiancé your little devil
Danny’s Little Lady Danny’s Little Lady

Re: Daniel Pasterick Jr

To my Danny the love of my life it doesn’t matter who is in front of you or who is behind you only thing that matters is who is beside you. We will overcome all obstacles together my loving kind hearted man. Love your fiancé Carolyn xo
Vampira Vampira

Re: Daniel Pasterick Jr

So you found my bite mark on your jugular! Next time I’m going for your bottom lip. Love your favorite VAMPIRE. C. P.
One and only Carolyn One and only Carolyn

Re: Daniel Pasterick Jr

I believe my job here is done Pasterick I got you to smile again I uplifted your spirits and I brought life back to you!!  I can Rest In Peace now that I improved your thinking! Love always your friend Carolyn. P.S. Did you make others happy in this lifetime?? Did you make yourself happy in this lifetime?? I can honestly answer I spread joy and happiness!! Stay Safe and good luck with your freedom!!
Troublemaker Troublemaker

Re: Daniel Pasterick Jr

You have the gift of touch!! You are sexier in real life and you can really kiss oh my god!! I miss you and you need to behave how am I ever gonna get you home my Polish Prince love from well you know baby!!