Derrick Ruffin

Posted by Prisonissues Prisonissues

#16109-052
USP Pollock
PO Box 2099
Pollock, LA 71467

Hello Ladies,
  My name is Derrick Ruffin. I'm a 34 year old African American man from Albany, NY. I'm 5"9 200lbs with dimples and dread locks. I'm currently in Federal prison for a conspiracy to distribute crack cocaine. I've been locked up since 2009 on a 130 month sentence. My earliest release day is May 2018 the latest is April 2019. I've made mistakes but I'm a better person today. I'm working on myself daily. I'll assure you of that. I'm looking to meet a nice grown woman to build a friendship- relationship with. From the age 21 and over race is not am issue, beauty comes from the heart. I just hope that you're a god fearing person as myself. I'm looking for someone to grow with and possibly start a family with in life. I adore children but I have none myself. But would love to have one or two myself. Hopefully I could find that right person to make it happen. I'm single and have been for over 2 years. I'm looking for a woman that's serious and wants the same in a man. Let's help one another build a unbreakable bond. I'll show you that I'm serious if you afford me a opportunity. I like to play sports, workout, read and watch movies, listen to all types of music on my free time. My sign is Scorpio. I'm born Nov. 12, 1979. I have 3 older siblings, a mother and a father. We have a very close relationship. Let us find one another.
                                               Thank You,
                                                Derrick Ruffin

Est: 4/6/14 - Exp: 4/6/16