Frank Berryman

Posted by Prisonissues Prisonissues

#58481-066
USP Coleman 1
Po Box 1033
Coleman, FL 33521

Hello, my name is Frank Berryman. I am 35 years old, 5' 10" and 185pds. I love to write poems, books, letters, etc... I love to read especially self help and business books, working out, listening to music(all kinds), cooking, and traveling. I am originally from Philadelphia, Pa. but I was born In North Carolina. I have lived/travel all across the globe. I speak a little Japanese/Spanish, but would like to learn more if u would help me. I have been incarcerated for the past 11 years for a crime that I did not commit! By no means does that make me and angel, because I've made my fair share of mistakes in my life. I am a God-fearing man so please do not judge me for my past mistakes. If u would like to ask me any questions I will gladly answer any of them. Please send me your email address so that I can add u on my Corrlinks system. I can not wait to hear from u;)

Est: 3/13/15 - Exp: 3/13/16