Est: 3/13/15 - Exp: 3/13/16

2 Comments

chris slanger chris slanger

Re: Frank Berryman

Frank what's up my boy it's big chris 67st. I aint free yet i maxed out march 2018 my folks aint sign the home plan papers so they sent me to this state hospital out here near reading.  Listen my boy i've been worried about u wondering how much time u had and when u come home.  i was in the computer room today and said let me see what i can find on frank.  The title said that u got 24 years and i know u been gone since 2003 so u looking at bout 8 left.  My nigga i seen ya pics and look straight so that mean u been doin the time and not lettin it do u.  Frank i did 15 years altogether not straight u know i made parole a couple times but i still know what its like to bid.  Dog keep doin that time and stay focus u aint got life so u gon get out. stay fuckin strong cuz please ya life depends on it.  u chosen for the best u just got to wait till u get out good things gon come it just we got to wait on God sometimes but trust he got a plan for u.  U just keep readin them business books and them self help book so u can be ready to make a power move when u get out. Stay close to God he has all the answers he got ya back.  Theres was plenty of time he made moves for me when i was biddin I know he is real and come tru for his soldiers, and a soldier is what u are my boy 24 years aint no easy time but u got this my nigga u almost done u a beast cuz so do the rest of ya time wit no stress.  I got a feelin in my heart that u'll probably get out fore 24 is up just stay strong and keep workin out ya mind and ya body.  Listen i just got this thought, u know how u in shape and all that u can probably come home and be a personal tranier theres money and bitches in that lifestyle, u probably had that thought all ready, but i just wanted to put that out there.  There is lots we can talk about as far as life and gettin this bread when u come home.  Listen i got family out there that can get u whatever u need to help u bid in there whether its books or a magazine subscribtion or money on ya books let me know what u need and i got u. Once i get ur info i can send u a jpay this week.  I'm bout to check my old e mail see if i still got it so u can send me an email i think it was cslanger@gmail or chrisslanger@gmail im not sure but check both of them and see. now i got a way to keep in touch wit u i am gon come to the computer room everyday to see if u got at me. my adress is 160 main st. wernersville, pa 19565 chris slanger so get at me ill help u do the rest of this bid. stay strong my boy and write me oh yea u can call me at 610 678 3411 ext 5553 ask for scrooge thats my nick name the best time to get me is at 12:10pm-12:50,5:30pm-6:30pm,and 8:00pm-9:00pm monday-fri and sat and sun from 11:30am-1:00pm, 2:00pm-3:00pm and 5:30pm-9:00pm so get at me.

frank i hope u got my message i sent to u yesterday if u did that's good i just made a email address at gmail so u can hit me back if u got my message its slangerchristian14@gmail.com if u didnt get this message i wrote u a letter yesterday and sent it to coleman fl. so hit me if u can.    Big Chris 67st