Geovanni Navarrete

Posted by Prisonissues Prisonissues

#34444-018
FCI Bennettsville
PO Box 52020
Bennettsville, SC 29512

    Hey,
 My name is Geovanni and they call me Geo! I am a Hispanic male, who is seeking friendship & correspondence with a big hearted woman. I am a straight forward individual, who believes in expressing what's in my heart and in my mind. I have a great sense of humor and I love to laugh and make others laugh. Unfortunately, I am in a place where "smiling" only comes once in a while. So it would be nice to meet someone who is looking to become a friend. Someone who will put a smile on my face and in my heart, as I will try to do the same for you. If your someone who loves to laugh. Can relate to me and believes in second chances! I hope to hear from you!!!
                                                        Geo

Est: 11/4/14 - Exp: 11/4/16