Est: 5/27/15 - Exp: 5/27/16

3 Comments

Vongina Brooks Vongina Brooks

Re: Irvin Lamar Simpson

goodmorning .i message u before and u didnt answer back.i know u are a married man.Irvin we been friends for too long to stop now.i respect ur better half or whatever it is.i want ur friendship.nechi graduated and leave for army august 24.now i can focus on our friendship.nothing else matters ,i woke up this morning i had a dream that u were here and another young lady pulled up next to us and she were very upset.she wanted trouble ,i told her irvin just gt out and it was plenty of u to go around.just wait her turn.i also told her that i will never go away sou will always see my face.deal with it.i told her neither menor,your wife will be able to stop him.i even ask who r u ?  anyway jyst a dream.Irvin miss u.(so badly that i can taste u again and feel u throughout my body) give me a call706-761-4902( 2347 pye ave col.ga.31903)IWILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„XOXO
Vongina Brooks Vongina Brooks

Re: Irvin Lamar Simpson

 πŸΆπŸΉπŸ’πŸŽƒπŸŽ„July,21🎈😍😜Happy birthday baby,all the holidays i missed. hopefully if u write me or call me. i will stay with ot this timeI LOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEE YYYOOOUUUπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜‰
Prisonissues Prisonissues

Re: Irvin Lamar Simpson

Prisonissues online Prisonissues Reply | Threaded | More
Jul 23, 2015; 12:51pm Re: Irvin Lamar Simpson
Selected post
These messages have been forwarded to Irvin. If he responds we will post it. You can also contact him at the address listed above, I'm sure he would love to hear from you.