Jonathan Walker

Posted by Prisonissues Prisonissues

#23676-076
FCI Memphis
PO Box 2000
MILLINGTON,TN 38038

 What's up,
     My name is Jonathan. I am 38 years old and looking for a good woman that can ride this time out with me but, she is hard to find so I am tryin this out. I am going to be real all the way with you that's the best way to be I got 15 years for drugs in 2012 and I am working on my fourth year now. I don't think I will have to do the whole time because the court passed a law that all drug cases get two points off the time they gave me and that will take me down to about six and a half years to go that's not bad. I don't know if you like what you see but, I take good care of myself and I like to have fun you only have one life to live so try to make the best of it. I am from Memphis but, I can move around if the right women comes my way I don't mind. It don't matter the race white, black, or whatever you might be if you like what you see get at me. If you want to know more about me send me your address or your can write me I will get back at you. Thanks for your time.

Est: 3/24/15 - Exp: 3/24/16