Leonard Clark

Posted by Prisonissues Prisonissues

#21281-424
FCI Pekin
PO Box 5000
Pekin, IL 61555

  To all the beautiful women of the world.
My name is Leonard and I'm looking for someone who doesn't mind corresponding with a person who has made mistakes in his life. Before I was incarcerated I didn't realize the value of friends or companionship, but now I'm more sensitive to the needs of both of them. You never know what you had until it's gone. My goals are to receive as much education as possible. I love to learn, I'm hoping to find that smart down to earth woman that's willing to teach me a few things. I want to hear from women of all races, shapes and sizes.

              Thank you for visiting my profile God Bless!!

Statue:
Leonard Clark
D.O.B.: 2/16
Age: 40