Malik Smith-El

Posted by Prisonissues Prisonissues

#09186-007
USP Coleman 2
PO Box 1034
Coleman, FL 33521

 Hello Sexy Ladies, Cougars & Big Beautiful Women Worldwide.

   How are you doing? As for myself, I'm a divorced thirty seven year old Moorish American, height 5' 10" and weight 194lbs.. I was born and raised in the District of Columbia an been incarcerated since 1996. In April of 2018 I will max out off of a twenty to life sentence with five year's to do on parole. However, my hobbies, talents and interests include exercising five days out of a week, meditation, studying criminal law, Bible theology and I'm currently working on two urban novel's that's based in my home town of Washington, DC. I enjoy all genre's of music an as a true Washingtonian I grew up off of traditional go go music. Also, I have a passion for fashion, making beats, writing R&B / Rap songs, tattoo,s and photography. Once you get to know me you'll see that I'm knowledgeable, honest, spiritually grounded and a nonjudgmental person with a great sense of humor. I value family & friendship over materialism and seek to meet genuine people or my Mrs. Smith- El whoever she maybe? That share a common interest when it comes to friendship & family.

   With that said I'll end here in hope to receive a message with your contact info: ( phone number, email/ home address or PO Box ) so that you and I can exchange photos, emails, letters and chat over the phone from time to time. I'll be able to email you thru Corrlinks also call Pre-paid.

                                                                                                                                      Respectfully,
                                                                                                                                      Malik Smith-El

Est: 1/10/15 - Exp: 1/10/16