Michael Collins

Posted by Prisonissues Prisonissues

#22640-076
FCI Texarkana
PO Box 7000
Texarkana, Tx 75505

Hello,

    My name is Nichael Collins. I'm 44years old, My birthday is June 7th Let's Go Gemini! I'm from Memphis Tennessee. I'm a single, good hearted, open-mined person. As well honest, loyal, loving, caring, funny and respectful. I'm trying to seek friendship in a women who's open-minded and willing to meet a new friend in their life. It's a lot more to learn about me, and if you're interested in communicating with me. Please feel free to contact me. Race is not a factor. I'm waiting to hear from you.   Thank you

Est: 6/20/15 - Exp: 6/20/16