Michael Kirshtein Maccone

Posted by Prisonissues Prisonissues

#96A7220
Eastern NY Correctional Facility
PO Box 338
Napanoch, New York 12458

   As you sit there, comfortably in your seat, you see the play of light on the screen and see my words. You can let yourself relax more while you begin to wonder what I'm like.  I'm family oriented, love to laugh and enjoy life. Do you?
   Upon my release from prison, I'll have money, retire my mother, then myself, and enjoy life. I want a good women to enjoy this life with. As you make sense of this in your own way. I'll say what I enjoy. I enjoy listening to Nickelback, Linkin Park, Kesha, and Jay Z. I prefer to read nonfiction. I like to write about everything, right now I'm writing fiction and nonfiction books. I attend Bard College. Cooking is my hobby; I make gourmet Italian food. I'm always working on creating more inventions and businesses, and love to travel. What do you enjoy doing? How do you want your life to be? You are easily able to make sense of this as you become more curious about exactly what you are going to learn about me. Want to be friends with a great guy? Would you like to have the life you desire? All you know is available to you somewhere in your mind. You shouldn't limit yourself if you want to be the best you can be, you must seize the opportunity.
   I don't know whether you will feel more relaxed before or after I receive your letter, though I'll write you back immediately.

Est: 1/13/15 - Exp: 4/13/16