Est: 2/20/16 - Exp: 2/20/17

2 Comments

Aja Aja

YOU ARE HANDSOME

Vincent,am impressed by your smart looking picture and the profile texts were also well arranged.It's good to listen,inspire and motivate.As the saying goes a good listener is always a good learner,would be nice to have a buddy from afar all the way in the motherland Africa if you would care to.
My name is Aja and lives in the smallest coastal nation of western Africa,Gambia very short and precise,single without kids and never married.At this time of the year it's hot and sunny here but from evening till the following morning we get some strong cold winds,yes I also see friendship as a bond.Quality is also relevant in any thing one deals with,you see in this life we do learn from our mistakes!
Do you have a big family?Wish you all the best in life,be safe and keep your head up the future is always bright.
Vincent Vincent

Re: YOU ARE HANDSOME

hello aja how are you doing? as for me all is well i thank you for reaching out to me... i never seen Africa just heard of it .. it would be nice to actually see and feel the mother land..i would love to know more about you and work on building this bond. yes i do have a big family but we're not the perfect family as time pass people change and forget the meaning of family. I'm close with certain members in my family. i mean how would i be able to contact you ?? do you have a email address ? phone number ? home address ? how do i pronounce your name it's very beautiful ?? i know it has a meaning to it .. so what does it mean? i mean if you're willing to correspond with me I'm all for it and maybe one day you can visit America and i can visit Gambia..you sound very smart so that's always a plus but as soon as you get this message please get back in touch with me and have a nice day